1. MIDEE womens lyrical dance costumes is designed professionally. It is created by our designers who have mastered the nuts and bolts of garment construction and full of confidence in creating garments that are flattering. The product is extremely lightweight, adding no burden to the dancers
2. Chaozhou Chaoan MeiDe Garments Co., Ltd. has managed to create an inviting environment for the customers. The product is resistant to tear and wear, which makes it suitable for high-intensity training
3. The product has size stability. It has been inspected under FZ/T 60031-2011, a testing method to check its size change after steam ironing. The product is available in multiple colors
4. This product does not easily get discolored or dingy. Its fabric materials will last for a long time and stay vibrant and maintain a fresh look. Its vibrant colors add a touch of charm for dancers
5. It has good deodorizing features. Chemicals that can inhibit the growth of odor-generating bacteria are applied to its textile materials to reduce unpleasant odors on the clothing. The product features needlework and neat stitching
1. Chaozhou Chaoan MeiDe Garments Co., Ltd. has quickly developed into a well-known lyrical dance costumes for competition supplier both at home and abroad. The market share of the company can be seen soaring recently. We have a qualified project management team. They are able to provide a combination of development and manufacturing solutions to our clients and manage the delivery of high-quality products to customers.
2. We have a technical and skilled highly engaged workforce. They are all perfectionists, with a do or die attitude who holds us all to the highest standard throughout our operations.
3. Our company has witnessed unparalleled growth in terms of sales and customer belief. We sell products not only in China but also in many parts of the world including the United States and Japan. Our company bears social responsibility. We work with all partners in the supply chain to influence the design of the products to optimize the potential for recycling and opportunity for multiple uses.